We employ people that come from a business environment. We're sensitive to both the need to be cost efficient, as well as the need to be redundant and robust. We will only recommend smart solutions to optimize your system's capabilities, and we are not going to sell you new hardware unless you need it. Because we understand different sized companies have different needs, we offer two types of services.
Enterprise Level Services
Outsourced IT Services:Outsourcing has been an important change in the world over the past several years due to economic changes within our country. Outsourcing your IT department can save your company both time and money. Many companies, and maybe even yours, have a full-time network administrator that sits around and waits for computer issues to arise. The average salary for a network administrator in 2002 was $68,196.00. That is quite a bit of money for a small to medium-sized business.
Instead of incurring that tremendous cost for one person, consider outsourcing your IT needs to Egghead Computer. When you outsource your company's IT needs to us, you will receive the following benefits:
- Only pay for the service you use. This alone can save you thousands.
- Have more than one technician available and a greater level of combined expertise.
- Eliminate unnecessary payroll taxes and benefits.
The following illustrates the difference between a full-time computer professional versus utilizing Egghead Computer for your IT needs:
- Full-Time Network Administrator: $81,835
(includes payroll taxes and medical benefits)
- Outsourcing to Egghead Computer: $26,000
(assumes 10 hours per week for 52 weeks)
- Network/Server Administration
- Software License Tracking
- IP/MAC Address Tracking
- Serial Number Tracking
- Password Tracking
- Backup and Recovery Planning
- Routine Maintenance
- Anti-Virus Protection
- Firewalls and Intruder Protection
- Employee Training
- Hardware/Firmware/Software Upgrades
- Computer Systems Budgeting and Cost Analysis
- Web Site Design and Management
- Phone Support